Wednesday, March 16, 2011

It's Been a While

I am going to try blogging again. We'll see what happens.

James is 10 1/2 months old and thinks he is such a big man because he can eat Cheerios and cubes banana pieces all by himself.

Erik just turned 4 and thinks he knows everything because he is 4.

Todd now had Type 1 diabetes but handles it like a real pro. The man is outstanding at guestimating how many carbs are in a dish.

I have been in a flare since the fall and am ready to be done with that. But, everytime my steriods get below 20 mg per day I seem to have problems. Still love my doc, though. I got my hair highlighted the other day. It is really different but kind of fun.

We got the boys a membership to the McWayne center for Christmas. It has been fun. We went to the CraneWorks big trucks day. The boys (Erik) got to sit in a backhoe, a front end loader, a police car, a fire truck, and other fun vehicles. Erik loves digging for fossils the best.

That is all for now, I guess.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad to see you blogging more. I love to hear from you more!